Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lorrie and Stiles.

Why is he asking if she's single??







Okay so earlier while I was playing I got bored and was looking at their relationships. I noticed Stiles had a love interest that I had no idea about. So I decided to invite her over to see what would happen. And you know I did make it flirt a little, wondering if she would resist but NO. And I'm like how could Stilies like someone else when he wife is at home pregnant? And how could that lady (I think her name is Tori) just bring it on. Maybe she doesn't like Lorrie? Idk...


*Baby's room!




*Lol I know this seems sorta weird, but I like playing their lives like if it were to be real people. Choose decisions for them that will effect their lives. That's sorta the point so yea... So it's not really weird forget that! :)


* But off the subject off Stiles, Lorrie recently started reading up on pregnancy books because if you do, you can possibly choose traits for them when they're born! (I hope for a little girl!) And just decorated a baby's room. But I didn't decorate a lot because I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl. And when Lorrie has the baby, they're convienitly located next to a hospital. And it is great because they can get there quicker. Well "they" as long as Lorrie doesn't find out about the cheater (I won't control that. If my sim sees him cheating she does. I won't try to make her see)




















No comments:

Post a Comment